Mission Ministry Team is happy to announce we will be holding a Parking Lot Sale on Saturday, October 7, 2023
1) It will be held outside in the parking lot from 8:30am -1:00pm.
2) If you want a table , please sign up in the lobby.
Our surrounding community looks forward to our annual sale! This year, the Mission Committee has organized the event and all funds raised from rummage will support our local and international missions. Money raised from a Bake Sale will benefit our youth heading to summer camp. But we need help! There are many volunteer opportunities available so please plan to help make this a successful fundraiser:
Sellers with goods:
- bring your household treasures and we will supply table(s) for you to use.
- Stickers to use to price items are available on the info table; in the narthex.
- Text photos of your nicer items to Janet Dunlap at (775) 247-2707 and she will put them in our advertising.
Sellers or volunteers w/o personal items:
- We need help to sell donated items that have been pre-priced and dropped off at the church as donations.
- We also need people to help provide a break for other sellers.
- So plan to come help for even an hour or two!
- we will take these Friday evening if we have enough people to volunteer to sell.
- Please pre-price items. Stickers available for pricing. Questions? call Marlene Hansen at (775) 762-1530.
- Drop off items for a bake sale!
- All proceeds provide youth camperships.
- Drop off items Thursday – October 5, 9am to 5pm and Friday 12-3pm.
- Questions? Call or email Marlene Hansen. (775) 762-1530. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsold donated items will be taken to the Salvation Army between 1 to 2:30pm.
- If you bring any of the items below and they do not sell, you will need to take them home with you at the end of the day.
These items typically do not sell well and are not accepted by the Salvation Army or other local charities.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING:
- Televisions that are not flat screen.
- Entertainment Centers
- Open paint or chemicals
- Fax machines, Scanners or Printers
- VHS tapes or Cassettes
- Pool Tables,
- Large Wooden Desks,
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs,
- Paints and Chemicals,
- Skis/ski boot
- Christmas items.
- Used clothing does not sell well but may be donated to Good Shepherd’s or other local options.
- But you must take unsold clothing and make arrangements on your own.